The Towers Executive Programme is specially designed for discerning business travellers who value extra comfort and privacy that befit their status.
- Exclusive access to Towers Executive Lounge
- Daily buffet breakfast at The Dining Room OR Continental breakfast at Towers Executive Lounge (6:30am to 10:30am)
- Daily evening cocktails and hors d'oeuvres at the Towers Executive Lounge (5:30pm to 7:30pm)
- Daily laundry and dry-cleaning of up to 5 pieces per room (Non-cumulative)
- Butler services
- Complimentary in-room internet access
- Complimentary in-room local telephone calls
- Choice of daily International newspaper from hotel selection list
- Complimentary self-parking during stay
- Complimentary use of the Fitness Centre, Outdoor Swimming Pool and Sauna on Level 5
- Evening turn-down service
- Starpoints on Starwood Preferred Guest Programme or any of hotel participating airline frequent flyer programmes
- An Exclusive & Plush Lounge Experience
Our Towers Executive Lounge opens a new world of class and comfort for discerning corporate travellers. Exuding a warm welcome, this premier lounge has floor-to-ceiling windows and a view of landscaped greenery in the heart of the city centre.
The main lounge area emanates an exclusive sophistication while the library lounge provides a serene respite. With complimentary Internet access, the lounge offers our guests an exclusive venue to work or relax in absolute privacy. Continental breakfast and evening cocktails as well as all-day refreshments can be enjoyed whilst catching the news update on LCD TVs complemented by the Bose sound system.
The minimum age for access to the Towers Executive Lounge is 12 years of age.
For reservations, please call +65 6839 5755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org