Your Perfect Vacation #StartsWithSheraton
Located in the heart of the city, yet away from the hustle and bustle, your perfect vacation #StartsWithSheraton.
With Sheraton Towers Singapore’s convenient location, shopping, dining, entertainment, business and cultural activities are even more easily accessible from the hotel.
- 10 minutes walk to Orchard Road, Asia’s most famous shopping street
- 9 minutes train ride to the Central Business District, the core financial and commercial hub
- 8 train stops to Chinatown, a vibrant enclave of old and new
- 7 minutes train ride to Bugis Street, a treasure trove of bargains
- 6 minutes walk to Newton Food Centre, home to iconic hawkers and local delights
- 5 train stops to Gardens By The Bay, the #1 attraction in Singapore on TripAdvisor. This sprawling garden in the city houses over 500,000 plant species from the world's four corners.
Friday, 08 April to Sunday, 22 May, 9am – 9pm
This May, the beloved “Tulipmania” returns to Gardens by the Bay! Tulips are traced back to their roots in the ancient Ottoman Empire, where it was first cultivated and served as inspiration for many Turkish songs, paintings and poetry. Be dazzled by colourful “carpets” of tulips in a Persian-inspired floral display.
What’s more, local senior citizens enjoy 50% off admission tickets to “Tulipmania”! Offer valid till 22 May 2016. Terms and conditions apply.
- 4 minutes train ride to Botanic Gardens, the stunning UNESO Heritage Site
- 3 minutes train ride to Little India, a bustling historic area with 24 hour shopping
- 2 minutes walk to Newton Interchange Train Station, making the hotel even more accessible towards places of interest
- 1 second away to an undisturbed and peaceful rest with our Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience